Monday, February 19, 2024

Town Hall Event

    Yesterday we had the privilege of being in the studio audience for a Haley town hall event. I had never been part of a studio audience before, and it was truly fascinating to see the behind the scenes of a television production. You don't think about how much work goes into putting together even things as straightforward as new programming. I was very impressed with the event and thought that Haley did an amazing job handling the questions she was asked. It was interesting to compare the talking points she had during the town hall with the points she made at the rally the day prior. It really helps to highlight what issues Haley thinks matter most to American voters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on trip

It has been a few days since we have returned from South Carolina and I have had some time to organize my takeaways from the experience. My ...