Saturday, February 17, 2024

First Day with Haley Campaign

    Today was my first day with the Haley campaign, and it was an amazing experience. The beginning of the day was spent canvassing. It was a lot of fun being able to have conversations with voters, even if the people who didn't agree with our message. Even if they were not already on-board with the Haley campaign, the majority of voters were at least willing to hear me out and I felt I may have been able to change a few opinions. At the end of the day, regardless of what people may think is the best way of going about it, everyone wants what is best for America. Being able to talk to voters from all over the political spectrum really helps to illuminate that fact. 
    After canvassing, we moved on to setting up and participating in a Haley rally in Irmo. It was a great venu for such an event, and the rally did not dissapoint. There was a great turnout, and we managed to give away a lot of merchandise. It was such an honor to be able to participate in such an event, and I look forward to the days ahead on this campaign.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting on trip

It has been a few days since we have returned from South Carolina and I have had some time to organize my takeaways from the experience. My ...